Sunday, August 9, 2009

Greg & Michelle's Wonderful Wedding

Greg and Michelle got married Saturday and here are a few photos I like from the day. I'll post more in the next few days, but this is my quick edit of favorites I remember from the evening.

I love, love, LOVE this ring shot. The "L" was their cake topper and when they took it off to cut the cake the sun was setting so I put it in the window with their rings.

The doors are opened, and Michelle and her dad walk into the sanctuary.

Michelle smiles as she slides the ring onto Greg's finger.
The groomsmen picked up the bride for a fun picture during the reception.

So the bridesmaids reciprocated and picked up the groom. What a fun wedding party. They were great to work with.

Michelle and Greg are big Cowboy's fans so I photographed her bouquet through the window with the new Cowboys Stadium in the background.

This might be the best bouquet toss photo I've ever taken. That's Miss Lacey in the front, she's a former student of mine and the Maid of Honor in the wedding, and the girl next to her is the bride's sister and a bridesmaid. The bride's sister eventually ended up with the bouquet, but I love their expressions.

Finally Greg and Michelle get into the elevator filled with bubbles.

What a great wedding and super fun reception. Congratulations Greg and Michelle! It was great working with you and I can't wait for you to see the rest of your photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment