Thursday, May 13, 2010

One Year Old

Do you remember tiny little Lauren? I photographed her newborn photos last year and she's almost a year old now. Wow! She was the smallest baby I've photographed so far and now she's pulling up and trying to walk now. It's so amazing! Check out her newborn photos and 6 month portraits. Here are a few from her one year session.
She's learning to stand up and this is a chair that her mom had in her room when she was little. I love heirlooms and putting props in your photos that mean something to you. Super cute!
This is my absolute favorite. Look at her big blue eyes.
Blue dress, blue balloon. As always, Lauren's mom is awesome with the clothes and props. She always has cute outfits and fun things to keep Miss Lauren interested.
Now for the birthday cake. First let me show you the adorable little 6-inch cake made by The Cakery. I'll give them props because they made a tiny birthday cake for us to use on mother's day weekend, and it was absolutely perfect.
Hmm...what's this?
Digging in.
Mom said this was the first time she ever had cake. I think she like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment