Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Robert and Laura are getting married!

Here are a few more photos from last night's engagement session. So much fun!

We were driving down the street looking for a place to shoot the sunset when we saw the "Best Friends Club" We so had to stop and take photos. I'm married to my best friend. Are you?
I usually shoot all my photos so tight that I thought I'd do something a little different. I like this.
One of our many out-takes! It't super cute though.
Yes, I love the clean white background with the tiny reflection. So contemporary.
This is my favorite photo from the day. I just love their expressions.
A perfect ending to a perfect photo shoot!
Oh and...I found this cool window when I was out with Miss Sarah on Sunday so we went back on Monday! Same window, very different picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment