Thursday, May 20, 2010

Invitations

Are you looking for custom invitations for a party? I can do that :) I've actually been designing card templates for Red River Paper for a while and I also create completely custom cards for my clients all the time. Last week I photographed the lovely Miss Lauren at one-year-old and created a few custom birthday party invitations. I made two different versions and I'd love to know which one you like so at the top of my profile is a vote box. Cast your ballots!
Back of the orange and blue card
Inside of the orange and blue card
Now for the totally girly pastel card
Front of the pink card
Back of the pink card
Inside of the pink card
Don't forget to vote :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't decide!!! I think I like the outside of the pink card and the insides (because of her with the balloons) of the orange one. I'll make a choice in a minute. :-)

    ReplyDelete