Monday, May 3, 2010

The ceremony

I'm a little behind on my blogs so I'm trying to catch up today before I go out to shoot a few kid portraits. Here are the photos from Leslie and Andrew's beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony in the garden at the Ruthe Jackson Center. The weather was gorgeous and so were the bride and groom.
Walking in...I love that you can see her bare feet as she walks.

As Andrew sees Leslie and her dad.

I love kids in weddings. You never know what they are going to do and that's what makes it special.

The wind was blowing all morning and I was a little worried that her veil would be blowing in her face the entire ceremony but the wind died down and just as they kissed...a little gust of wind picked up her veil and blew it in the right direction. So perfect!

Look how happy they both are and I love that no one in the wedding party is blocked. You can see everyone! Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment