Friday, May 14, 2010

Senior Portrait Mini-Sessions!

So I've had so many people ask me about mini sessions for graduating high school seniors that I thought I'd offer up a few days to make it happen.

Basically this is how it works. You sign up for a time and show up in the outfit you want to be photographed in. We will take several different poses in that outfit then you can put on your cap and gown or letter jacket or senior shirt and get a second look in the same session. If you and several friends all sign up for adjoining time slots you can share the time and take fun group photos together as well. Sorry we can't accomodate any outdoor photos in these mini-sessions. You can see some of the photos we took last week in the studio here.

All mini-sessions are in the studio, 30 minutes. $50. If you want a disc of your images it is an additional $50 or you can choose to purchase photos from my online store.

Here are the times I have available:

Saturday May 15th

9 am - taken
9:30 am
10 am - taken
10:30 am
11 am - taken
11:30 am - taken

Monday May 17th

5 pm
5:30 pm
6 pm - taken
6:30 pm - taken
7 pm - taken
7:30 - taken
8 pm - taken

Wednesday May 19th

5 pm
5:30 pm
6 pm
6:30 pm
7 pm
7:30 pm
8 pm

Contact me to reserve your time slot! Full sessions are still available if you want inside and outside portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment