Monday, May 3, 2010

The Portraits

Leslie and Andrew are an amazing couple and had a first glance before their wedding so we had tons of time to take photos of the two of them before the ceremony. Not all brides want to see their groom before, but Leslie did. We took advantage of all that time to take photos so that after the ceremony they only had a few family photos to take before heading off to enjoy their reception. It was wonderful!
Our suave groom.

And the totally cool cowboy boot-wearing bride. You wouldn't know it because it wasn't planned but she went barefoot for the ceremony and wore the boots for the reception. So fun!

A sweet moment.

Look at those beautiful bride eyes. How happy is she!

This is too cute! I like it when I post a couple and while I'm getting the camera set they get into the moment and I get something a little candid. That's what happened here. :)

I always love the veil blowing in the wind.

After it got dark we went out and took a few photos with my new video light. A fun picture with the police officer's Harley.

The Pavilion where they had their ceremony is all lit up at night.

A sexy photo by the lamppost.

No comments:

Post a Comment