Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Nash Family

I met the Nash Family last weekend and we took some beautiful family photos and some gorgeous photos of their daughter Hailey.

Here are my favorites:
I've been using these letters a lot this year. I like them and Hailey is the perfect age to investigate the letters to make a good collage photo.
So the week of Thanksgiving I photographed Lauren in the Candy Cane tutu and it turned out great. Well, Cheryl is so sweet and she loved her tutu photos so much she bought me a red tutu to use with other babies I photograph. Of course I used it as soon I she gave it to me and Hailey was perfect in it. What a great smile.
So I totally love this one, look at those cheeks!
A sweet moment.
What a wonderful family.
Thanks for letting me get to know you! I hopy you love your photos as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. THANKS FOR TAKING SUCH AWESOME PICS OF OUR BABY GIRL...AND OUR FAMILY! IT WAS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU!

    ReplyDelete