Monday, December 28, 2009

The McLain Family

I photographed my last family of 2009 today, and it was a great one. Funny how life comes full circle sometimes. Chris and I went to Junior High and High School together and then we went off to separate colleges and now we live in different countries but his wife's parents live in the metroplex so we got together to take some portraits of his sweet little boy while they were in the states for the holidays. I was carrying a camera with me everywhere I went in Junior High and High School and nothing has changed...I still have that camera with me all the time :) Only now I'm a much better photographer than I was in the 8th grade!

Alex and his cousins. This was a challenge but I think we got at least one good photo of the three of them together.
What a cutie! I love that rim light too!
The grandparents with the grandkids.
This is so pretty.
They have an amazing horse.
A sweet moment with dad...
...and one with mom.
What a gorgeous family. I love the Texas and just had to use it in a photo. Look at that baby smile!
Thanks for letting me spend a little time with you this afternoon. I hope you love your photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment