Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Eve so I thought I would finally post this year's Christmas Card. It was a challenge to get this photo of Annie. Mom was here and she helped out by holding the treats but Annie did not like sitting in front of the light on that fabric. Something about the sound it made when she walked on it totally put her off :) But I was persistent and she finally cooperated. I think I spent an hour trying to get her to sit still and look just the right way.
Cute, don't you think? I found the big bling "E" in the stocking section at Target. It's supposed to be a stocking monogram but I just used it to pin two ends of red ribbon together as a holiday collar. The background is just a photo of the fabric I used for the background of the photo and the letters and string are from my scrapbooking stash. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment