Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fun Family Photos!

The Thomas family was so much fun to take photos of. I can't even choose my favorite family picture.
This park is right off the road but it looks like we are in the middle of nowhere. So nice. Dave scouted it out and we met just before sunset.
The sun was just starting to set here and I love that golden light. So pretty.
This is in a little patch of woods. It was the last spot we stopped to take photos and we had perfect "magic" light.
Just the the kids. This photo makes me smile.
Tyson is awesome! I kept calling him Tyler to make him laugh and it worked. We had a great time being silly.
Ashlin. Isn't she gorgeous?
David and Sally are wonderful! I love this photo of them.
I just can't pick...so which one's you favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment