Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday Cards

I've been busy making lots of holiday cards. Here are a few of my latest creations.

This is one of the two cards I created for Miss Stacy. Now, I'm not posting the one she likes the best because I don't want to ruin the surprise for all her friends and family who will be getting a card in the mail...but I will say both cards were really cute.This one's very traditional colors and the other one has more sparkle :) I'll post it after the holidays for you.
This one was from a photo given to me and they wanted a custom card...yes I can do that for you. I decided it would be nice to make the background match the ribbon in the photo.
There's still time to get holiday cards created. If you order from my store they are delivered in 3 to 5 days. Contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment