Friday, October 8, 2010

Scrapbooking

As you know I love scrapbooking but what you might not know is that recently I was asked to be part of a digital scrapbooking creative team. I've wanted to do this for quite a while and I applied for quite a few teams over the past two years and last week Mel Hains asked me to join her team. YAY!

So basically she sends me the links to the kits she designs and I get to play with them and create pages to show off her designs. It's a lot of fun and hopefully it will help me catch up on my personal scrapbooking. I'm over a year behind at this point!

The first kit I made a page for is Wanderlust. It a collaboration between Mel and another designer I love, Vicki Parker.

This is a page from our trip to New York LAST October ;) Like I said, I'm a year behind but I'll eventually get caught up, right? I love the colors in this kit. We all know I'm a fan of red! But there's a super cute little camera element that i see being used on lots of my scrapbook pages. What do you think?
Here's the whole kit. You can buy it here at Scrap That Idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment