Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Published!

Last night I photographed the Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants Monday Night football game. Here are some of the places my photos ran.
The Charlotte Observer Story. 
The Charlotte Observer Slideshow
The Houston Chronicle
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram...Early in the game when Dez Bryant ran back a punt for a touchdown.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram...after the game with Romo's arm in the sling. You know that running out on the field at the end of the game is my favorite part :)
Interesting...this photo ran on Blog the Boys and then at the end of the game I almost crashed into Michael Irvin leaving the building. Funny coincidence.
Saturday I photographed TCU and my stuff ran on the Daily Me website.
 And on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram website.

No comments:

Post a Comment