Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Popsy!

As you know I am on the Creative Team for Mel Hains Designs. Well...she has released a new kit called Popsy. So cute. I really like this one. The colors are awesome and there's some fun little tag elements in there that I could use. You also get the alpha in two colors. :) If you don;t know how to digital scrapbook, I can teach you. All you need it your computer, a photo editing program, some photos and a kit. The kits make it easy!
I actually used this kit to scrap a page for myself. I'm so far behind on my personal scrapbooking that when I got the links for the kit I forced myself to open the first folder of photos in my "to scrapbook" folder and make a page from it. It was a challenge and I think I did pretty well.  
Here's the preview for the entire kit. I'm always amazed at how different people can take the same kit and come up with completely different ways to use it. If you like it go get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment