Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snowy flowers

My wonderful husband sent me tulips for Valentine's day so of course I had to take them out and photography them. I got them Thursday just before School got out and when I got home the snow was still falling so I took a few stems in the backyard and photographed them with my macro lens. Everything was so white that I liked the contrast of the bright colors laid against the snow. I even tried to take a piece of frozen glass outside to collect some snowflakes to photograph but the snow was falling so hard and fast that the flakes broke up when they hit the glass :( Here are my flower photos. Enjoy!
Snow collecting on the leaves.
I left this one laying out there for a while.
I love the bud peeking out of the leaves on this one.
Pretty in Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment