Monday, February 15, 2010

The Haunted House

Last night I took some photos at The Cutting Edge, a fantastic Haunted House. I know...it is February not October but It was really cool. All the actors wore tuxes and all the actresses wore prom dresses. It was a love themed Haunted House with rockin' love tunes by Barry White and Bon Jovi and others playing as you walked though. So cool.

Here are a few favorites.
I love the light on this one. My guide had this great flashlight and he turned the red beam on and pointed it at the ghoul in the trash can and I fired away until I caught the strobe light flashing in the room. By the way...my guide was awesome! It was a little surreal following a giant rabbit with a flashlight but we had so much fun.
This would totally freak me out if I were walking through.
A scary kitchen scene.
Yes...there were chainsaws.
Love this guy. What a character!

No comments:

Post a Comment