Thursday, February 11, 2010

More Snow

So my dog is not the biggest fan of the snow. I let her outside in the back and she stayed on the concrete patio...so we put on the leash and went out front. She was not really sure what to do, but she definitely did not want her feet to touch the snow. We went back inside pretty quickly as she was having none of it.
Then later I decided I needed to take some cool flower photos in the snow (yes I will post them later) and she begged to come outside with me. She spent most of the time on the patio again but right before I came inside she got brave and checked it out a little bit.

What is this cold wet stuff?
If I hide under the little table maybe the snowflakes won;t hit me.
FINALLY! It is fun!
OK, I don't think she thought it was as much fun as I did, but I do like the jumping through the snow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment