Friday, February 12, 2010

Scrapbooking

Snow Day = Scrapbooking for me. I'm so far behind on last year that I decided to start with this year and see if I can keep up with 2010. Here are the two pages I created today so far

My Birthday
We took all the photos on my birthday and I used my new macro lens to shoot the cupcake. I like it a lot. I'm thinking of making a birthday card out of it to sell in my store. This page uses papers from the Bright Eyes and Shades of Happy kits by Vicki Parker. I used some elements from the Stuff to Scrap Collab Kit Scrappy Birthday that was given to me for joining their forum: the ribbon and flair are by Every Everafter Moment Designs and the glitter is by JW-Digiscraps. The Alpha is Happy by Digitreats who no longer designs or sells products which is too bad because I really liked her style.

ATPI
For this page I mostly used the photos I took over the weekend and just a few digital scrapbooking pieces to dress it up. The worn paper is from Nicole's Rustic Grass kit. The alpha is from Three Paper Peonies Neutral Mini Kit (which you can get for free if you sign up for her newsletter). The arrow is created from a paper in the School Days kit by Sara Belmont. And the staples are from the Swanky kit by Shel.

I hope you like them. If you need someone to scrapbook for you, contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment