Friday, February 19, 2010

A little corporate work

I did a little work for a lawyer the other day. He needed some photos illustrating the story "Last Rites" I went out to an old cemetery and spent some time walking around with my lensbaby. I felt like that would be a nice way to give the photos a little different look. If you want to see my photo on his page click here, and if you need a labor lawyer for any reason...Russ Cawyer is great.
I love the way the lens distorts the edges. I can't use it all the time but sometimes it's perfect for the effect I want to create.
Prayer.
The angel.
I combined a few photos to make this one.
This one's a little different. I like how the bed of rocks reminds me of clouds.
I shot a few with my telephoto as well so he would have some choices. I'm all about choices :)
This is the one he went with.

2 comments:

  1. I love your work. especially your artsy work :]

    -Trevor Castleman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon these are incredible! I loooooove them!

    ReplyDelete