Sunday, May 5, 2013

Stephanie and Chris are getting married :)

This evening I got to spend a little time with Stephanie and Chris. They are getting married this fall at the same time the State Fair of Texas is going on so we wanted to take their engagement photos on a midway. Lucky for us the State Fair has the Midway open on weekends starting this weekend. Perfect! Here's a peek at this sweet couple. Love them. Stephanie is one of my amazing former students so it's really special to be a part of her wedding. I love all my wedding couples but I'm especially invested in ones like this that I've watched grow up. Aren't they adorable? Yes, yes they are.
We rode the merry go round and played around in the colorful game booths.
Of course we had to take some photos with the famous Texas Star Ferris Wheel. We have lots more from when we rode it but I'll post those later :)
Thanks for spending the evening with me! I can't wait for your wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment