Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sports

Whew...it's been a busy month. Wedding season is in full swing and the college baseball season is winding down. I have a few minutes (and I really, really need to clean off all the clips I've saved on my desktop) So here's what I've been shooting lately...
 Last night UTA played at QuickTrip Park in Grand Prairie. I love shooting at this venue, there are so many nice angles.
The Star-Telegram picked up my game photos as well.
 Thursday a few of my archive photos of players ran on UTAmavs.com
 Monday evening I shot the Ben Hogan Awards at Colonial Country Club.
 Chris Williams of Washington won so they used a ton of my photos on their website gohuskies.com
 Last week there were some Cowboys filers that showed up as well. Love that!
Minneapolis Star-Tribune
 Yahoo News
San Antonio Express News
 ESPN NFL
 Philly.com
 The Advocate
This one was actually from football season but it got lost on my laptop for a while. NFL.com
UTA used some of my track photos to make a website header for the big track meet.
 Coverage of the meet.
 and softball
 And college basketball in the Express News
 and a little Dallas Stars Hockey. Oh how I love to shoot hockey!
The Brownsville Herald
The Edwardsville Intelligencer
Minnesota Newspaper...look, an actual newspaper! (Its the PDF version, but if it runs in the PDF version then it runs in the real newspaper too!)
News Times
 Philly.com
 The Post Bulletin
 San Diego Union Tribune
St Paul Pioneer Press
 And finally Volleyball over at TCU...This one was lost on my laptop too, but I love my volleyball peeps so I'm posting it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment