Sunday, May 19, 2013

Rachel & Brandon are Married!

Tonight I got to photograph a beautiful wedding. Rachel and Brandon got married at the YWCA in Fort Worth and it was simply amazing. Here's a little peek...

 I'll start with one of them on the steps to the YWCA. I love this photo. Aren't they gorgeous?
And their wedding party was fabulous too. Natalie on the right was one of my students several years ago and Michelle, in the black dress is on of my brides. It's so much fun to photograph a wedding where I know everyone. If you look at the link to Michelle's wedding from almost 4 years ago you will see Rachel in her wedding party :)
 The rings. I had her hold his and him hold hers just before the ceremony.
  Married!
 After the wedding we went outside and took a few more photos.
 My favorites.
 Congratulations Rachel and Brandon! I'll get the rest of your photos edited for you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment