Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Scrapbooking Sale

So I've been so lucky to be on the Creative teams for the Scrap That Idea designers for the last nine months or so and I've loved every minute of it. Unfortunately for me they are retiring and closing their store but fortunately for you they are putting everything in the store on sale until they close for good. I'm terribly sad to see some of the best designers in the business go but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll get bored with retirement and come back ;)

Mel started it all by giving me a kit in an RAK. I sent her the layout I made and she asked me to join her CT. Her designs are lovely and you should pick them up while they are on sale. My personal favorite kit is Mama Bear. Here's a layout I made with it.
Then there's Vicki who asked me to be on her CT after Mel took a break to shoot wedding photos, I love that Mel's also a wedding photographer like me, and I'm so happy Vicki asked me to be on her CT while Mel was out shooting and asked me to stay even after Mel came back. I've always loved Vicki's designs. I downloaded them all when she released them a little at a time as freebies on her A Work in Progress Blog and I have always been impressed. You should get some of her kits while they are on sale. Soon they will be gone forever.
 I love her kit Blooming Garden and here is a page made with it. Love my puppy, Vicki has two puppies too and I use so many of her kits to scrap photos of Miss Annie because they just seem to "fit"
Then Stacey asked me to join her team. She has so many gorgeous hand drawn doodles in her kits. If you like doodles then you definitely need some of Stacey's kits. She lives in Texas too so we have lots in common. If only she had done a bluebonnet themed kit before she retired. Sigh.
I made this page using her Welcome Spring Kit. Love it.
Sara had a CT call a few months ago so I've been on her team the shortest amount if time but she's super talented and from Australia. It's so cool that I got to meet and interact with scrappers from all over the globe at Scrap That Idea. Mel's in South Africa, Vicki in in England, Sara is in Australia and Stacey's in Texas. So cool. I made this page using Sara's Superstar kit and one of her templates. You know I love Stars!
And this is a page from Cullen and Jo's wedding using her Early Bird kit.
Finally there's Laramie. She's Artgal Style and she was always nice enough to let members of everyone else's CT scrap layouts with her kits. This is her most recent kit called Fly Ladybug with some of the first photos I shot in the new studio on it. Love my favorite little models and I love Laramie's kits.
Thanks to all the designers for letting me be a part of a great online community and thanks for sharing your amazing talents with me. I'll miss Scrap That Idea. It's all on sale...go get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment