Saturday, January 1, 2011

Scrapbook Pages

I made a scrapbook page and a few cards over my winter break as well as shooting two weddings a family portrait, a newborn session, a hockey game and two football games. Ok it was a break from school but I was still busy. I love busy. Here is my page and the cards.
This is a page from the newest Scrap That Idea Collab Kit called Reflection. I took photos of the images in my in-laws wedding album using the macro setting and natural light since I didn't take a scanner with me to visit them and made a page. I like scrapping my families old photos these days, it makes me happy.
Then my sister in-law had a birthday so I took a photo of her from our Festivis Party and made her a card using another Scrap That Idea Collab Kit called Life of the Party. It's a really cute kit with bright colors just perfect for a card. Happy Birthday Holly!
My nephew Josh also had a birthday over the break so I made a card for him using Vicki's teenager dot com kit. I made a page with this kit earlier in December but I pulled it out again to make this card. Love you Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment