Monday, January 10, 2011

Scrapbook Page

I was inspired to make a scrapbook page from some photos we took a few years ago making tie dye shirts. Ha! It was so messy but it was fun. I needed a little mental break from editing wedding photos :) Last night I photoshopped 250 images from my last wedding!
I used a template by Artgal Style. It was free for participating in a challenge in the Scrap That Idea Forum. I don't typically use templates but I decided this one was fun and I liked how I could make that green wave connect my photos of the finished projects. Isn;t it cool how the green looks like it flows into the grass on the top photo. I like that. The t-shirts, squeeze bottle and paint jar are cutouts from photos I took while we were tie dyeing.


The rest of the stuff:
Background papers (some the original color and some recolored): Calendar Collection Cardstocks - A Work in Progress Designs by Vicki
Paint Splats (recolored): Mother Wife - Mel Hains Designs and Retro Revival - A Work in Progress Designs by Vicki
Leaves: Happy Days - Mel Hains Designs (retired kit)
Star: Calendar Collection January Elements - A Work in Progress Designs by Vicki
Alpha: Friendly Frappe Alpha Addon (recolored) - Artgal Style
Alpha: Say Cheese Alpha (with the hearts taken off most of the letters) - Mel Hains Designs

Font :Throw My Hands Up in the Air

No comments:

Post a Comment