Sunday, November 28, 2010

Family Portraits

This week I got to photograph one of my favorite families. I've been taking photos of little Miss Lauren since she was a teeny tiny preemie and now she's walking. Wow! We had to make sure to get some walking into their family photos for this holiday season.
We started at their hose where mom had already decorated for the holidays and had real presents under the tree. I'm jealous! I haven't even thought about shopping yet. She has such a cute smile. I bet she's so much fun under that tree on Christmas morning!
Then we went to a park for an outdoor family photo...
 ...and the walking photos. She was super cute playing in the leaves and trying to chase all the puppies that people were walking at the park. What fun!
Thanks guys! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment