Monday, November 8, 2010

Cupcake Scrapbook Page

So today I was asked to help out on Vicki Parker's Creative Team for a few months. Yay! Of course that totally motivated me and I scrapped three pages tonight. I can't show you two of them yet because the kits haven't been released but the third was a page I had been working on for a while and I just hadn't finished so today I finally finished it.

If you are my friend on facebook you know how I love cake. Yes, seriously LOVE cake. So this summer Michelle and I decided we needed a cupcake adventure and we got up early and went to the bakery in search of fabulous cupcakes. You know cupcakes are just little bites of happiness, right? We found this place where they sell out before noon and it's recommended you get there when they open if you really want a cupcake. Crazy!
I used a kit called Strawberry Ice Cream by Stacey Towers because the colors in the kit reminded me of buttercream frosting. Ahhh...my favorite. She gave this kit away for free on her blog a few months ago because she's nice like that. The paper in the background is created using a cupcake photo I took and overlaid on one of her papers. The rest of the papers, alpha and elements are straight from the kit, and the font is Amanda's Hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment