Friday, November 5, 2010

Ashley and Eric's Fort Worth Engagement Session

Last Saturday I had the pleasure I photographing Ashley and Eric's engagement session in Fort Worth and here's the greatest thing...they are both Red Raiders! Hit em' wreck em' Texas Tech and the victory bells will ring out! I love photographing clients from my alma mater, it just makes me happy. Eric scouted locations for us as few days ahead of time, and we started out at Joe T Garcia's Restaurant. I've eaten there a dozen times and even had part of my own wedding reception there and I had no idea how beautiful it is in the back of the garden!
They were super fun, and I love how casual they were laughing, smiling and basically just enjoying the moment.
 A pretty little silhouette.
The ring. I photographed it closer too but I just like this one for some reason.
It's seriously amazing in the back of the gardens. This wall and bench are completely covered in ivy.
...and the pots hanging on the wall and the ornate doorway. Ahhh, love it! So many beautiful nooks and crannies to take romantic photos in.
One last sweet one at the restaurant and a fun one at out second location the Fort Worth Stock Yards where they changed into boots for a few pics.
 We had a little fun with the "R" on the sign since her new last name will start with that letter.
These two are my faves. I absolutely love Ashley's expression on the left and the sweetness of the one of the right makes my heart melt. 
A little lens flare and a vintage look.
A few more. The light here is just gorgeous.
Congratulations Ashley and Eric! You guys are beautiful together!

No comments:

Post a Comment