Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sports

Last week was pretty busy so I spent a lot of time shooting and not as much blogging but I did save a few photos from my busy sports day Thursday to share with you.
First on the agenda was some tennis.
This one was shot through the fence, laying on my belly on the ground because there were like zero places to shoot the players in the middle courts from. Shoot through the fence and through the net and still get good action in focus. Not bad.
Second, A little middle school baseball. They were great. I think they run-ruled the other team. He's going to catch the ball...
...Oops! But it's a great shot, don;t you think.
Next up, the varsity baseball game.
Finally I stopped at Lacrosse practice on my way home. I've never been to a lacrosse game much less photographed one and I don;t think I did a half bad job. It was a little like a combination of soccer, hockey and baseball. Cool.
They seriously hit each other with sticks! Wow!
So it's fast and furious.

No comments:

Post a Comment