Monday, April 5, 2010

Published this week.

Here are a few photos I've seen published this week. Some are from the Texas Rangers vs Kansas City Royals baseball games on Friday and Saturday and a few are from football season! One of my photos of Donovan McNabb has been running with the story of his trade. There were lots of places that ran it but I'll just put a few here because it was the same photo over and over. Check it out!
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram...my former employer. I love when they use my stuff :)
The Wichita Eagle
San Luis Obispo
Kansas City Star on Friday
Kansas City Star on Saturday
The Florida Times-Union
Greenwich Time
The Blogs:
Daily Dish
Lone Star Ball on Sunday
Lone Star Ball on Saturday
Some TV:
Bay News 9
And the Donovan McNabb photos:
On the NFL website
In the Examiner

1 comment: