Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Rings

I had lots of time to play with Leslie and Andrew's rings before the ceremony while the girls were getting their hair done. It was actually really cool because she had brought "Father of the Bride" to watch while they were getting ready so I had one of my favorite movies playing in the background as I worked my macro magic on the ring photos. So inspiring.
Simple rings on the program.
L&A. Wrapped up in each other. Together. Forever.
With the date.
Sitting on the Bible in Cornthians I. Love is Patient. Love is Kind...Love never gives up.
I like the bling on the champagne glasses with the diamonds in the ring. Beautiful.
Leslie had all kinds of cool things to put the rings on.
Love the background...it's a hairspray bottle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment