Sunday, April 25, 2010

Leslie and Andrew Sneak Peek

Leslie and Andrew were married this evening and I just couldn't wait to share a few photos. I'll spend all day tomorrow editing but for now...sleep beckons :)

I can't resist a beautiful ring shot. This is their cake topper with the rings in it silhouetted by the green uplighting. So pretty and by the way...the cake was fabulous!
So the Police Officer who was working security for the event brought his Harley. and offered to let us take some sexy photos with it. Gotta love a bride on a motorcycle!

More later...thanks for letting me photograph your special day. It was amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Sharon!

    You did such a fabulous job taking photos at Andrew and Leslie's wedding! Thank you so much for capturing all the wonderful moments of their special day. I can't wait to see the photos.... I know they will be beautiful!
    I really enjoyed meeting you.
    Many thanks!
    Angie
    (Andrew's sister)

    ReplyDelete