Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sam and Jeremiah are Engaged!

This is a little sneak peek from Samantha and Jeremiah's engagement session this evening. We went to the Robert Carr chapel where they will be getting married in a few weeks and had a fun time taking photos.
Love this. We plan to shoot the same photo on their wedding day. I cannot wait!
On the steps of the chapel where they will be married :)
They are so into each other.
I saw this spot a few weeks ago and kept it in my mind to go back and make a pretty photo when the trees were green.
So sweet!
About halfway through the session Sam's awesome mom brought Trixie up to join the fun. I swear she is smiling at the camera!
Love the dog!
Aren't they gorgeous?
I'm sure there will be more to post as I edit. Thanks for spending a few hours with me this evening! I hope you love your photos and I can't wait to photograph your beautiful wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment