Monday, March 29, 2010

The Zoo

I love the the zoo. Yes I do. So many photo opportunities. Last Saturday my mom was in town so we took the nieces to the Fort Worth Zoo and I took my camera, of course. Here's what I saw.
Thsi is a meerkat checking out Briana.
My favorite place at the Fort Worth Zoo is where you can sit in this window and watch the otters swim past. That's my sweet niece Brooke with the otter.
Monkey Cuddle.
Monkey in a box? He was sitting in this window with his head facing away and he looked over for just a second while I was watching. I think he has a great face.
Roar!
Did you ever notice that flamingos have bright pink feet?
Brooke likes the flamingos
I think the elephants are cool.
Briana loves the giraffes and I like them too.
So I sent the whole family over to look through the window to take a fun photo and the monkey wanted in there too :) Actually I think it's a gorilla.
Love these girls. Brookie and my mom.
Peek-a-boo! Briana's too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment