Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Published this week

I photographed the Stars game for AP on Sunday and I'm just getting around to posting the photos. I know...usually I'm a lot faster at updating the blog but it's been a crazy few days. I photographed Celestina and Josh's beautiful engagements Saturday morning and Kim and Todd's wonderful wedding Saturday night. Then I worked the Stars game Sunday afternoon before getting in the car to drive to Austin for a cool corporate job on Monday morning. Tuesday I went to San Antonio to meet with another wedding photographer and now I am finally back home and on my computer. Whew! It's been a whirlwind. And there are more photos to come later this week!Here are the places my hockey photos were published:

First the newspapers
The Washington Post
The Hockey News
Stamford Advocate
San Francisco Chronicle
The San Diego Time Union
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
TV
CBC Sports
Bright House Sports Network
And for the Blogs
Mile High Hockey
Defending Big D on Sunday
Defending Big D on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment