Monday, March 22, 2010

Celestina and Josh!

Celestina and Josh were married on Saturday and it was a wonderful wedding. There were lots of fabulous moments to share. The wedding and reception were at the Fort Worth Club and the DJ was Steve Roberts. It even snowed to make the evening most special!

Getting Ready:
This is fun. Before and after.

Celestina happy after she finally gets to talk to the judge to confirm he knows that the location of the wedding has changed due to weather.

The garter.

Something a little different.

The Ceremony:
Walking in with dad. Love their expressions!

He sees her for the first time.

The kiss.

Thumbs up right after the ceremony.

The Portraits:
It started to snow right after the ceremony so we ran outside for one quick photo...and I mean quick. It was really cold!

A little different ring shot.

Nice window. This might be my favorite.

A fun crop.

It was cold outside so we took all their portraits except one in the room where they got married.

They both had brought some heirlooms to the wedding. He had a passport from his grandmother and she had a blue hankie and brooch from her great grandmother, I believe. I love that they wanted their past to be a part of their future together.

Now for the reception:
First Dance to a little Stevie Ray Vaughn.

I like mom's reaction as he dips her.

Father Daughter dance and in one of the sweetest things I've seen a bride do about halfway through the dance she had her mom come over and dance with her dad. I had tears in my eyes.

The bride and her girls watch the groom and his mom dance.

A sweet moment as Josh dances with his mom. More tears for me.

The toasts. There were several.

I love how they were laughing and having fun all night.

I have to put this one in. They wanted a photo with me :) I think they liked me what do you think?

There were a lot of fun moments but one of my favorites was when the bride and groom asked the wait staff to join in the party on the dance floor. It made me smile!

The end of a wonderful night.

Love the bride walking barefoot through the petals after the exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment