Monday, March 15, 2010

Celestina & Josh are getting married!

Saturday I spent some time with Celestina and Josh. They are a wonderful couple and we had so much fun exploring the Trinity River and Main Street in Fort Worth where we took a lot of amazing photos. Here are a few of my favorites.
Aren't they a beautiful couple?

They both like to fish so I think this photo is too cute.

Sweet.

Cool lines and colors.

The sun was in the perfect spot for this one. They have a spark!

With the courthouse in the background.

We found this really cool brick wall. I love her expression here :)

This was the last photo we took. It's a little different but I like it!
I can't wait for the wedding!

2 comments:

  1. Sharon,
    I love your work.. did I tell you that we talk about how awesome you are to everyone! You have earned clients for life! I am counting down the days until we decide to have a baby so you can take pictures! I love the way you made our love look as beautiful as it is! I look at our wedding and engagement pics everyday and I feel so blessed! Thank you again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lindsey! I love photographing your wedding and engagements, and I too can't wait for the next time we get to make beautiful pictures together!

    ReplyDelete