Monday, March 1, 2010

Wedding Details

I got a change to photograph some wedding details this evening. It was a gorgeous room with some beautiful lighting. Seriously beautiful lighting! I did a lot of slow shutter speed stuff to make sure I captured all the colors instead of flashing it and losing all the color.

Isn't this amazing? I love the pattern projected on the ceiling and the amber lights on the walls. Absolutely gorgeous!
Some flowers with a pretty pink light in the background.
There was a table full of candles surrounded by rose petals. It's pretty from the side but I love it from overhead. There were a few candles that wouldn't stay lit and from the side you could really see the unlit candles but from above...not as noticeable.
More candles lining the mirrored hallway. I'd love to know how many pounds of rose petals were used. This hall was about 20 feet long and had rose petals from end to end. Fabulous!
Pretty drink in pretty light.
And you can't forget the cake! The smell of buttercream in the room was so amazing. It made my head spin!
The reflective tray is nice.
Cake in a pattern...and yes I had to mess up that pattern and eat a piece. So Yummy!
Now for the cake display. I like how the red light in the background frames the groom's cake.
Cake from a different angle. I wonder if it was real or just boxes covered in fondant. It's too pretty to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment