Friday, March 26, 2010

Kim and Todd's Reception

Wow. I have been so busy shooting I've just gotten around to posting the reception photos from Kim and Todd's wonderful wedding. They were such a fun couple and their reception was a great party. Everyone danced all night. Here are a few faves.
First dance, romance. Ahhh. I love this picture. It says it all for me.

Such a sweet moment during the first dance.

Dance with dad.

Dance with mom.

I love a couple with personality! This was as they were finding out who had been married the longest at their wedding.

Toast!

After the toasts.

I LOVE this series. It starts out with...promise you won't smash cake in my face...

Pinkie Swear!

Seal it with a kiss.

Oh heck...forget about the pinkie swear ;) Love them they are so fun!

Todd's guys give him some money to dance. So fun!

The dollar dance.

Cute!

Gotta get that garter!

Dance, Dance, Dance!

A romantic moment during the last dance.

Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment