Monday, November 26, 2012

The Gamell Family - Mansfield Family Portraits

The day after Thanksgiving I met this wonderful family at a local park for a fun session. You will not believe how adorable these kids are...take a look and see for yourself.

This is one of my favorites. We took quite a few posed family portraits but I love this candid walk in the park moment.
Here are all the adorable kids. 1, 3, 5, & 7. Could it be any more perfect?
 Meet Harmony...she's one. One adorable little girl. I mean seriously, look at that sweet expression. LOVE!
 This gorgeous little girl is Sakeena. She love sticks, by the way, and she looks absolutely regal in profile.
 and this...this is Rivers. He's quite the handsome young man, don't you think?
 Finally the oldest, Patience. She had her modeling moves going on, and she did a fabulous job. Beautiful.
 ...and don;t forget about mom and dad. :)
 A few more family portraits with everyone.
 This family is awesome.
 Thanks for having me take your precious family portraits. I hope you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment