Thursday, November 8, 2012

3

It's been a while since I've had time to blog. It's been super crazy over here at Ellman Photography but we love it. Volleyball season is ending, basketball season is starting and we are right smack in the middle of football season. It's family portrait season as well and we've been shooting a lot of family portraits the last few weeks. Do you still need a family portrait for this holiday season? We have a few openings left send us an email if you are interested.

Last Sunday I got to spend some time with Hadley. She just turned three and I've been photographing her since she was a newborn. She's really turned into an adorable little girl. You don't believe me...just take a look.
Seriously cute. Look at that little smile.
 Mom brought this great framed 3 and Hadley had quite a bit of fun with it. We started out holding it...
 ...and then Hadley turned into silly model girl. She was all about the poses. Love this :)
 and this...
A few more that I love.
 And finally a few with mom...she's pretty awesome. She totally picked clothes that worked with our location and Hadley loved the matching jacket. I do too :)
 Last one...like I said, ADORABLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment