Monday, October 29, 2012

Sports this week.

This weekend was packed with sports. Love that.

Friday: High school football in Bedford, Texas. 
Saturday: TCU vs Iowa State Volleyball in Fort Worth
Sunday: Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants in Arlington, Texas
I actually had a great game and my photos ran everywhere. Love that. I actually really dig seeing my name on my photos online and in print, but I guess you probably already knew that.
The New York Post. Two of the photos from the front angle are mine and the side angle is someone else's. But the biggest one's mine :)
 and the New York Times. One on the home page...
 ...and two more in the gallery.
 Fox Sports Southwest
 The Hudson Valley Record
 NBC
 ESPN NFL put a ton of photos in their slideshow


 The Courier-Journal
 ESPN Dallas/Fort Worth
 WPXI

 Lubbock Avalanche-Journal. I love seeing my photos run there since they once told me I was "too creative." It's funny what sticks with you from your first professional job.
 The Monitor
 The San Antonio Express News
 The Stamford Advocate
 Oh I love this one...it ran on Yahoo Sports as lead until the end of the game. Tony Romo ran right at me after scoring a touchdown. He actually brushed me as he ran out of bounds. One step to the left and I would have been taken out.

No comments:

Post a Comment