Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Bressler Family

About a month ago I had the pleasure of photographing the Bresslers...again. :) I photographed Christian and Brady's wedding a few years ago and it was time for some updated family portraits. We met in Canyon and had some fun in the cold.
We started out by the trees and on the steps with a few traditional style photos
Then we found this fun building and put the kids in the front.
Then the parents in the front :)
Everyone brought their cowboy boots :) See the snow on the ground behind them. I'm not lying, it was cold.
 Christian had made these letters wrapped in twine. So cute.
 This might be my favorite.
A composite of each family member holding a letter. They had coordinated clothes in red, black and gray and we just happened to find this small red background where we were shooting. Everything else was very neutral but the red really pops. I love it!
 Finally after the rest of the family left Christian and Brady stayed behind for a few more shots. 
 They are so sweet...always have been
 I hope you love all your photos :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, we do!!!! We love them all soooo much! You are fantastic in every way Sharon. Thank you so much for taking the time for us!

    ReplyDelete