Thursday, December 1, 2011

Breleigh smiles!

Last night we had a break-through. Breleigh smiled for her photos :) I've been photographing her for four years at Christmas and she's never smiled. She's smiled for her bluebonnet photos in the spring and she smiles whenever I see her but for some reason in holiday photos...never. But this year...Mommy was smart. She brought the dog. Breleigh loves Alex and so we got lots of great smiles :) I'm smiling too!
I love this one where Alex is looking away.
 They are so cute!
 The whole family :)
 So Breleigh was all about modeling for me this time. We jumped and I climbed on a chair and Breleigh even suggested some poses for us. Awesome! She's definitely a cutie!
 I made a scrapbook page from on eof her photos using a kit by Lacey Bittner Designs. The kit is called Cozy Christmas and I just loved the colors and peppermint striped paper and oh yeah...I love this photo of Breleigh SMILING!

No comments:

Post a Comment