Wednesday, December 7, 2011

April and Rahul are Married!

Sunday I had the pleasure of photographing April and Rahul's wedding at the Piazza in the Village at Colleyville. They are the nicest couple I have ever photographed. I think I heard "thank you" more times on Sunday then I've ever heard it before. Such a wonderful couple and family. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a great party.  Here's a little sneak peek.
The wedding rings on the Indian bracelets. These bracelets were so beautiful. I love red and sparkle so I was all about photographing them. I love how the sparkle turns into pretty bokeh in the background.
April had two dresses, and both were gorgeous. 
The Piazza is amazing.
 I always love the moment when the bride and groom see each other. It's my favorite :)
A prayer and the kiss.
A few portraits in the chapel before the reception.
 After the first dance they changed into traditional Indian wedding attire.
 Some alone time in the lobby and during their private last dance.
Congratulations April and Rahul! I'll have the rest of your photos edited soon.

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing person and photographer Sharon! Thank you for sharing this special occasion with us and capturing all the moments!
    - April

    ReplyDelete