Monday, September 13, 2010

Scrapbook Page

Last week I was checking my favorite scrapbooking blogs and Mel Hains was having a contest to comment about what you would do if you had two more hours in your day. So I entered. As we all know I work like 12 hours a day every day so I would actually love to have two hours to spend time with my family and friends. No computer, no cell phone, just actual person to person time. I posted my comment on her blog and I won. Seriously. I never win anything and she gave me this really cool digital scrapbooking kit called Just Love Me that she designed and sells in her online store. If you digital scrapbook you should go check out her site. I love all of Mel's kits and I use them all the time in my personal scrapbooking but she also allows her kits to be used S4O and S4H. Mel is awesome. Check out her blog.

Saturday morning I took some photos that I thought fit perfectly with the kit so I thought I would make a page for you to see. I guess I used my two hours today to scrapbook :) Lucy was wearing a dress just the right shade of pink to match the heart elements and the green background paper worked well with the background of the photo. Its a perfect match
All the papers, elements and alpha are from Mel's Just Love Me kit and the Font is Haven from Sugar Frog Fonts.

Thanks Mel. I love the kit! You Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment