Sunday, September 19, 2010

Published today

It's been a crazy busy weekend. :) I love it. A family portrait, two weddings and an NFL game! Here are the places that ran some of my Cowboys vs Bears photos immediately after the game.

First some photos of me from the game :) This one is from my friend Ian. I'm the photographer actually taking photos...not the one next to me just watching the game.
And my good friend RJ caught me in the background of his photo as I was shooting Tony Romo walking off the field from behind. Funny. I do look more like myself without the red vest though :)
Now for the photos I took:
ABC News
The Washington Post
The Austin American-Statesman
Espn.com
ESPN Chicago after the First Quarter.
...and ESPN Chicago after the game.
Dayton Daily News
The Bear Report
Blogging the Boys.
...and a second Blogging the Boys post later in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment