Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rachel and Brent

A few weeks ago I photographed Rachel and Brent's beautiful wedding in Austin. They are an amazing couple and the wedding was absolutely stunning. I was helping out a photographer friend of mine so the photos are really hers but she generously said I could share a few with you.
I can't resist a ring that's engraved on the inside. "Love of my life" I think it captures them and their wedding day perfectly.
The bride wore heirloom pearls. One strand as a necklace and another as a bracelet.
A pretty silhouette of Rachel getting ready.
The bouquet and the matching shoes. before the ceremony.
The kiss!
A sweet moment just after the ceremony.
Fabulous pink uplighting at the reception at Barton Creek Country Club.
They had a photo booth at the reception, and after I saw them take this photo I just had to do one more ring shot. You know I just love the rings :)
Love this moment during the cake cutting. Priceless.
They had a fabulous petal exit.
Thanks Marty for giving my the opportunity to capture some special memories for Rachel and Brent, and congratulations to the bride and groom and their families. What a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment