Friday, July 23, 2010

Diana and Matt are getting married!

I'm so excited. Diana and Matt are getting married tomorrow and I am lucky enough to be their photographer. Let me tell you a story.

I started teaching school 8 years ago and Diana was one of my students the second year I taught. She was one of those students...the ones that make teaching a wonderful, rewarding job. She is just an amazing young lady. There are kids out there that touch your heart, Diana and her brother Scott were two of those kids for me. In December she called me and told me she was getting married and would I photograph her wedding. Of course, I wouldn't miss it for anything!
This is the lovely Diana.

Diana's brother Scott and their dad pray.

Diana's "bow"quet.

Diana watches Matt walk his mom down the aisle.

Love this one where Diana and her mom are practically sharing a chair and grandma leans over and pats mom on the back. It's so perfect.

A wide shot of the sanctuary as Diana stands at the end of the aisle with her dad.

Practicing the vows.

A funny moment when Matt showed the "Ring" to everyone.

Practicing the rings. I like taking photos at the rehearsal that are impossible to take at the wedding. No way would I stand this close to the bride and groom during the real ceremony.

This is such a sweet moment at Matt leans in to whisper to Diana.

I can't wait for tomorrow :) I'm sure Matt and Diana feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment